Get Adobe Flash player
Our News by Month

In order to speed up the process of material release, we have created a non-negotiable and simple standard material transfer agreement (SMTA) ready to be signed for the requesting institution and its scientists. We have used standard terms that we can agree with by most institutions. Please note that a processing fee may be charged for preparation and shipping. 3. Industry transfers to the University of Chicago – transfers of industry materials to the university should be transferred through the relevant department, department, and then to the ARU. The TUM Patent and Licensing Office actively markets new technologies in many sectors and is responsible, on behalf of TUM, for the negotiation of contracts (confidentiality agreements, options, licensing and acquisition agreements, etc.). Current marketing technologies can be found here. The TUM Patent and Licensing Office welcomes discussions with potentially interested parties. a.

Helmholtz Zentrum Munich – Material (HMGU Material) 2. Send an email with the form filled out in advance via the ENVOYER button at the end of the last page or as a PDF directly to the transfer of material. This facilitates the release of requested material when the duly signed SMTA is received. Our university is a signatory to the Uniform Biological Material Transfer Agreement (UBMTA) Master Agreement (UBMTA), a contractual mechanism published by NIH on behalf of PHS to facilitate the transfer of biological material between academic institutions. For institutions that have accepted the terms of the UBMTA master contract, it is not necessary to negotiate individual terms for any transfer of a biological material. Instead, a letter of execution is implemented, which refers to both the biological material, the supply agency and the host institution. Where possible, the Clinical/Corporate Contracts Services team will use UBMTA to expedite the transfer of applicable biological materials. In order to facilitate broad access to research resources, the university encourages its researchers to consider depositioning university-owned research tools at permanent storage sites for further distribution. Examples may be entities like Jackson Labs or Addgene. Researchers who identify an interest repository that accepts materials can use MyRA to send an MTA (transfer direction – shipment) to the Office of Sponsored Programs for such filings. For any questions about deposits, please contact 412-624-7419. When the subject of genetic material appears, it is difficult to decide where to start.

There is so much information, access and distribution of benefits (ABS) to the various frameworks put in place to preserve genetic diversity. A hardware transfer contract (MTA) is a written contract between a supplier and a recipient of research material. The parties may be academic, governmental or commercial organizations. The exchange of research products is essential to promote scientific progress and the university`s intention is to facilitate the exchange of materials between university research institutes. Materials that are generally transmitted to MTAs include biological materials such as reagents, cell lines, cultures, plasmids, vectors, nucleotides, proteins, bacteria, transgenic animals, medicines, chemicals and other proprietary physical materials. The Clinical/Corporate Contracts services team handles both incoming MTAs, where the university receives research materials from other institutions, as well as outgoing MTAs for which we share the university`s research materials with other institutions. The University of Pittsburgh requires that an outgoing MTA (or some other form of contract, for example.B. subcontracting) for university materials be sent by our university.